Key job responsibilities
- Product understanding: Maintain a good working knowledge of Vitaflo’s overall product portfolio, whilst developing a deeper expertise in an assigned portfolio of products.
- Education and training: Deliver up to date and evidence-based disorder and product training to both internal and international teams.
- Internal and external nutritional/technical support: First port of call for all incoming nutrition related queries from customers, healthcare professionals, patients/carers and international colleagues.
- Customer relationship management: Establish and develop professional relationships with healthcare professionals to understand their needs, including development of educational activities.
- Commercial and clinical skills: Provide scientific input and expertise into the development and construction of marketing materials for both healthcare professionals and patients. Lead and innovate in recipe development.
- Clinical knowledge: Keep up to date with evidence-based practice, particularly of business relevance and ensuring continuous professional development. Represent Vitaflo at international and national scientific meetings.
- Degree level qualification in Nutrition and Dietetics, experience in Inborn Errors of Metabolism is desirable
- Experience in education/training with strong presentation delivery would be highly regarded
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of CPD activities
- Commercial awareness
- Proficient in IT inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Databases and dietary analysis software
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions
- Study support
- Discretionary bonus scheme (subject to qualifying period)
- Gym membership (subject to qualifying period)
- Employer pension contribution (3% rising to 5% subject to qualifying period then matched up to a maximum of 10%)
- Private Healthcare (subject to qualifying period)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to qualifying period)
- 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Option to buy / sell annual leave
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
If you are interested in applying for this role and feel you have the skills and experience to join our team, please email a copy of your C.V, cover letter and current salary details / expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any questions you may have.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Carleen McCarney (Medical Affairs-Marketing Manager) on 07741 264229.
Closing date for applications is Friday 16th November 2018.
Vitaflo (International) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process, we accept job applications in a variety of formats and should you need any documents in a different format or require any further support or assistance, please contact the HR Department on 0151 709 9020 or via email at email@example.com.