Terms and Conditions of NHDmag.com
1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to NHDmag.com. NHDmag.com is owned and maintained by or on behalf of NH Publishing Ltd. and its group companies ( "we" or "us").
In order to use NHDmag.com, you will require access to the Internet. You are responsible for any connection, service and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the Internet (including a computer and modem or other access device). When using NHDmag.com, you will only be charged at the access rate charged by your Internet provider.
2. CREATING A CONTRACT WITH US: After you have ordered a subscription/product on NHDmag.com, we will send you an e-mail acknowledgement of that order. That e-mail acknowledgement is not a confirmation/acceptance of the order. We will accept your order when the subscription is successfully processed/your product is dispatched.
3. SUBSCRIPTION TERMS OF PURCHASE: The term of any magazine subscription ordered through NHDmag.com is 12 months unless otherwise instructed in writing. Your subscription will start with the next available issue unless we agree otherwise. You may cancel your subscription at any time after purchase provided you give us written notice. If you want to cancel your subscription you must write to us at NH Publishing Limited, Suite1 Freshfield Hall, The Square, Lewes Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5ES supplying your name, address and email address. If we receive your written notice we will refund you for all unmailed issues of the magazine. We do accept cancellations via email.
We do not currently send printed issues of the magazine outside of the UK. If your delivery address is outside of the UK you will be offered a digital subscription instead of a printed copy of the magazine. All digital issues can be downloaded and printed.
We hope that all the magazines you receive during your subscription will be of good quality. If you receive a magazine in a damaged condition you should contact the Customer Services Team on 01342 825349 or 0845 450 2125 and request a new copy. 0845 is a business rate number and charges from a landline are between 3p to 18p per minute.
4. MERCHANDISE TERMS OF SERVICE: The goods ("Merchandise") which may be purchased by you through NHDmag.com are subject to these Terms. You acknowledge that NH Publishing Ltd. makes no warranty in respect of the Merchandise including (without limitation) any warranty as to quality, suitability and fitness for purpose of the Merchandise. You further acknowledge that NH Publishing Ltd. shall have no obligation or liability to you in relation to your use or reliance on or otherwise in respect of the Merchandise. You may cancel your order for merchandise within 14 days of placing the order. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you want to cancel your order or you have any disputes or queries relating to the Merchandise please contact to NH Publishing Limited, Suite1 Freshfield Hall, The Square, Lewes Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5ES or to the Customer Services Team on 01342 825349 or 0845 450 2125 and request a new copy. 0845 is a business rate number and charges from a landline are between 3p to 18p per minute.
5. RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: NHDmag.com is made available for your own, personal use. NHDmag.com must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use NHDmag.com you must comply with all applicable UK laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as "Applicable Laws").
You agree that when using NHDmag.com you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use NHDmag.com in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair NHDmag.com; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to NHDmag.com or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to NHDmag.com; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of NHDmag.com or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other device to retrieve or index any part of NHDmag.com or re-format or frame any portion of the web pages comprising NHDmag.com, save to the extent expressly permitted by law; or
(d) Remove or obstruct from view any advertisements and/or any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices contained on or in NHDmag.com.
You agree to indemnify NH Publishing Ltd. and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of NHDmag.com otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
6. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through NHDmag.com including all information, data, text, photographs and graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material ("Material") is owned by or licensed to NH publishing Ltd. or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without NH Publishing Ltd.'s express permission. You must not frame or link to NHDmag.com or any part of it without our permission.
The trade marks, service marks, and logos ("Trade Marks") contained on or in NHDmag.com are owned by NH Publishing ltd. or its group companies or third party partners of NH Publishing ltd. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of NH Publishing Ltd. or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of NH Publishing Ltd.
7. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: NHDmag.com may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). NH Publishing ltd does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
9. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF NHDMAG.COM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NHDMAG.COM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) NH PUBLISHING LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO NHDMAG.COM; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO NHDMAG.COM (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN FUTURE AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR NHDMAG.COM; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF NHDMAG.COM. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU/OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, WASTED EXPENDITURE, LOSS OF PRIVACY AND LOSS OF DATA) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO NHDMAG.COM.
IF FUTURE IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO NHDMAG.COM, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY POUNDS STERLING (£50.00).
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS EXCLUDING OR LIMITING THE LIABILITY OF FUTURE OR ITS GROUP COMPANIES FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY ENGLISH LAW.
10. ACCESS RESTRICTION AND SERVICE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION: NH Publishing Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or cease providing all or any of the services currently available through NHDmag.com with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
11. ADVERTISERS ON NHDMAG.COM: We accept no responsibility for any adverts posted on NHDmag.com. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on NHDmag.com, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not NH Publishing Ltd., is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
12. ONLINE COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run on or through NHDmag.com ("Competition"), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by NH Publishing Ltd. from time to time ("Competition Rules") and by the decisions of NH Publishing Ltd, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. NH Publishing Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
13. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Future concerning your use of NHDmag.com and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and NH Publishing Ltd in relation to such matters.
NH Publishing Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, NH Publishing Ltd will publish a notice on NHDmag.com together with a link to these Terms to bring any such update to your attention. Your continued use of NHDmag.com following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of NH Publishing Ltd.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of NHDmag.com.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
NH Publishing Ltd™ failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by NH Publishing Ltd in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, NH Publishing Ltd.and its group of companies.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
14. CONTACT US: You can contact the NHD Magazine team:
By telephone: 01342 825349 or 0845 450 2125
By e-mail:[email protected]
By post: NH Publishing Ltd, Suite 1 Freshfield Hall, The Square, Lewes Road, Forest Row, East Sussex RH18 5ES.